Helpful, engaging workshops and a supportive community
As a teenager, in today's world you are subject to hundreds of different daily pressures. From home, from your school or college, and from your social groups. Sometimes it's overwhelming, and you need somewhere to go for helpful advice, to develop proper understanding and to get meaningful support.
This is where Resilient Me Online comes in.
Think of Resilient Me as your go-to friend when you need them most – helping to make you strong and well both physically and mentally so you can become more relaxed and cope better.
When you join Resilient Me Online as a teenage member, from just £10.00 a month you can have full access to our hugely-successful workshops, a like-minded online community, and numerous other benefits.
We look forward ro seeing you!JOIN RESILIENT ME ONLINE
Through membership of Resilient Me Online and the included ‘Circus of Life’ and ‘The Best of You’ workshops you can:
– Fully understand stress and how it manifests itself
– Take an holistic approach to reducing your own stress
– Identify and make the positive changes needed to correct any life imbalance you may have
– Develop a growth mindset that focusses on your desired outcomes
– Talk to and share your experiences with other members in our teen community (anonymously if preferred)
– Access a wealth of useful resources and information
– Hear the views of specialists and experts in young person's mental health and wellbeing
– Benefit from a monthly group coaching webinar and discounted 1:1 coaching with founder Rachel Munns
– Be inspired by a daily positive thought